Thursday, July 29, 2010

y blogger should be stop?

cuz to stop me!! hahaha.. anyways, dis is something i wrote some days back.. kinda boring, but dis is a blog anyway so..

"First of. Now, I don't mind people who go everywhere to dakwah about Islam. I admire them. Really, really do. I couldn't reach that kind of strengh to protect my religion. However, there are certain people in this group that I could not say I admire as the rest of them.
One category, the worst kind for me, and those kind of people who go around the globe to spread Syahadah but at the same time ignore the most important thing in the world, their own family.
I'm experienced in this kind of people. My own uncle is one of them. Going to Africa, India, Indonesia, to study and spread Islam. Very noble. And at the same time left my aunt on her own without enough money to support his own family. Lucky for them she has a good hand with cooking and has a restaurant. Still, it's not only money and food on the table that matters in a marriage, right? She would came to my late mother and cried. Pity her. After a good deal of tongue lashing from my father which is his big brother, he somewhat improved. Only went to unknown places in Malaysia for a few days but kept in touch with my aunt. Good.
The second category is those who people look to for advices on Islam but they themselves could not understand Islam's teaching fully. There are ustazs who would scream loudly in hatred towards American and Jews and others. Some scolded others who learning the ways of other religion in order to really understand Islam as rubbish. And we know stories of parts of the world especially in Africa where Islam are used as a reason for husbands to hurt their wives and daughters like hitting them when they do not obey them or look at men. Of course, those who chose to killed indiscriminately around the world like 9/11, Madrid bombing, Bali and such (I know not everyone of those killings are made by Muslims. Those are just examples.) are not an Islamic ways at all. Whoever knows how many Muslims killed in their so-called Jihad. Of course they will called Muslims that were killed as syuhada'. I believe in education and knowledge as a weapon to risen Islam. However this view of mine are not shared with many of my Muslims relatives around the world.
The third category is the obvious thorn. Those who spread the world of false Islam like Qadiani, Muhammadiah, Wahabi and such.

Dia mengatakan, “Dalam keadaan kasyaf (melihat langsung) saya melihat diriku menyerahkan setumpuk kertas yang banyak kepada Allah Taala ditandatangani. Dan memenuhi permohonan-permohonan yang aku ajukan. Aku melihat Allah menandatangani kertas-kertas tersebut dengan tinta merah. Pada saat kasyaf itu aku didampingi oleh salah seorang muridku yang bernama Abdullah kemudian Allah menepis pena-Nya lalu meneteskan beberapa tetes tinta merah di pakaianku dan pakaian Abdullah. Padahal, ketika itu kita tidak punya tinta merah. Pakaian itu ada pada muridku Abdullah hingga sekarang.” (Tiryaq al-Qulub 69 RK 15/197, Haqiqah al-Wahyi 255, RK 22/267).

Quoted from here. Read here for more. How dare these people made Allah The ALMIGHTY equal as weak human? For real, how can you think that Allah would sign documents and papers like human do? He in His All-Knowing do not have to put his word on paper and signed it to "verify" it. SubhanaAllah. And to think that Allah, Yang Maha Berkuasa would be mad and pushed away someone's else (who somehow would be able to interrupt their prophet "discussion with Him) pen and drop ink on their clothes. Astaghfirullah al-Azim. I, in my very dirty soul, tremble and almost cried upon reading this. If I was alone I would have. And what our goverment do about this? NOTHING!! IT IS SO MADDENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment