Thursday, July 29, 2010

berlagak ciot!!

dis is sum1 i encounter d other day. since i was in d religious kinda mud. . . so......

"... (in the) passing of Almarhum Yang Dipertuan Besar Negeri Sembilan Tuanku Jaafar Ibni Almarhum Tuanku Abdul Rahman.(,) May God bless his soul.

Picking up where we left off, the last category of these people that I do not admire is those who spread Islam, but go on bragging on it. This is the reason I was writing these 2 pieces in the first place actually. This is a story about someone with a certain name of Syaari and a blogspot with a certain rijal and number 82 on it. I come across his site when I thought he is the husband of a friend of mine. Anyways, this fella, wrote on his site in the clearest way possible stuff telling people he is the best student in UPSR, school's hope for PMR, Dean's list for the first and second year (only?) in UIAM and blah blah blah. He even go on calling himself a leader. Here, let me quote him:

* About Me:

Ketua Pengawas & Tokoh Murid SRK Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, KL (UPSR)(1993),
Pelajar Terbaik PMR SMK Tumpat, K'tan (1996),
Setiausaha Lembaga Ketua Pelajar dan Badan Dakwah Rohani (BADAR) Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah, Klang.(2000)
Pelajar Terbaik Diploma Syariah Islamiah MADIWA.(2001)
Pemidato Terbaik Pertandingan Pidato Mahasiswa Al-Azhar Tanta, Mesir (2002),
Penerima Anugerah Dekan tahun 1 dan 2 Jurusan Bahasa Arab UIAM (2004).

See what I mean? Who would do that?? Apparently this phenomenon is not uncommon. Ask anyone with a background from religious school like SMAKL, KISAS, SMAK Labu and Kajang and such, there will be at least one person they know who seems better than anyone else in religious and brag more too about it. I know a guy, called simple the Sheikh in my school. He's from a certain Maahad in the North. His transfer to my school is still clouded in mystery. My school administration wouldn't let others know why since he apparently the good guy while my dismissal from my previous school for a series of shameful act is widely announced by them since I am the bad guy. Haha.
Sure, these people made good politicians, being a leader and all, but do not go bragging on what you do for Islam. Hell, even small insignificant snails praises to Allah but never, ever, gonna tell and go bragging about it.

Well, I'm leaving in a few hours. Wish me luck. It will be very painful to see 2 dead love ones in just a year period. Well, I'm very lucky for having my partner. Maybe the karma for that is I will not be lucky for everything else. Still, I would choose her over anything. Ciow.
Assalam."

No comments:

Post a Comment